Sunday 14 June 2015

EXPLORING LDN | SOHO - #OOTD

I really really loved the idea of having, and choosing, a song for my last #OOTD - so, please hit play!



BOHO BOYF

Casual | Masculine | Cool AF



#thosecheekbonestho #whoneedscontour #shedoesnt

I was continually bombarding Mimi with exclamations of love for her outfit when I saw her earlier this week, so I thought it would only be right to do a guest #OOTD!

Mimi is an accidental dresser; one of these people who can throw on anything without spending hours pondering, and unbeknownst to herself, ends up looking enviably effortless.



I loved the layering of the crochet under her shirt - major boho vibes.


Kewt.




I really loved the toughened, masculine feel, and the fact that it was so comfortable and casual but still experimental. For anyone else who is partial to a bit of 'Made in Chelsea - I said this outfit was rather reminiscent of a stylish Mr.Jamie Laing, does anybody else agree? 
 My beautiful babs.

 @mimi_gilles 

I hope you've enjoyed this different #OOTD - and are feeling inspired!

(Resorted to layering in mid-june. Come on england ffs.)




No comments:

Post a Comment