Sunday 14 June 2015

EXPLORING LDN | SOHO - GRUB - Melt Room

I've been to Soho quite a few times now, I'd like to think I'm pretty well-acquainted with the area, but because its such a 'hip'n'happenin' area, there are always new places popping up that I want to try out/ dribble outside of.


I heard about 'The Melt Room' a little while ago via twitter, and enticed by the rather unique idea of the place, started following them when they were in the process of setting up their shop, so was happy to find it open when we happened to stumble upon it. 

  (P.s how amazing does my nail varnish look ermagherd.)


#itnevermeltsogood

I got 'The Classic' with onion which was priced at £5.00. The bread used is sourdough - a great touch - which gives the sandwich that ultimate crispiness. 


I really love the branding. Its simple, clean, and effectively attention grabbing and bright. 

AESTHETIC : 8/10
GRUB: 5.5/10

Would you return and recommend? - I probably wouldn't return, no - unless I had a seriously uncontrollable and specific hankering for cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment