Tuesday 2 June 2015

EXPLORING LDN | SHOREDITCH (30/05/15)

I HAD THE MOST AMAZING SATURDAY.



It was utterly and wholly triumphant.

I was brimming with a euphoric sense of fulfilment on the train home. The day was absolutely chock-full with inspiration all around; fashion, food, art, style - so much amazing style my eyes could have probably ejected from their sockets. The buildings, the shops. Its such an enlivening and prevailing part of London, its one of those places that has so much too see and I have fallen in love as I had expected. My body ached when I was in bed that evening, I was stiff as a board; my theory behind it being that it was because I was in a continual state of attentive, engaged excitement all day - I've never felt so present. 

My eye was bloodshot when I got home. Maybe it was because I saw too much. 

Because I have so much to say/show/rant on about, I'll break up my day into sections, to make it a little more digestible. 

So, I hope you enjoy my #SHOREDITCHSPAM as much as I enjoyed documenting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment