Wednesday 16 September 2015

FYI - AN UPDATE






HELLO HELLO!



- oh, I got my hair cut.

SO!

Hello, again. 

(:

I've been a bit absent, and then present, and then absent again on the whole blogging front, so just wanted to do a little chatty update on why I've been disconnected, what I've been up to, and the imminent occurrences happening n the near future! 


(1) CATCH UPS - The last 2 weeks or so have been rather jam packed for me, everything I wanted to do seemed to all happen at once which was really quite hectic but so so amazing - I literally have so many photos. I was the most social I could be for 4 days straight, and its safe to say I was thankful for my few days of hibernation afterwards - I really am a granny aren't I? I plan on doing a few photo diary posts, sharing what I got up to over those days and where I went and what I saw/ate/bought - it's basically a cathartic cleanse of my camera roll.




(2) RAVENSBOURNE - Tomorrow I have my enrolment, and then I officially begin next Tuesday (22nd). Its all very surreal as I feel as though I have been waiting an eternity to begin! So, with regards to this topic, I have been slowly getting geared up for that, taking time to make sure everything is sorted and doing some scrap-booking. Its going to be so odd but so exciting to get into a new routine, to launch myself back into education, but its definitely what I am in need of after transforming into a nomad over these past few weeks!

IMAGE VIA : www.vogue.co.uk/news/2015/04/27/british-fashion-council-london-fashion-week-moves-venue-soho
(3) LFW - How exciting that they have moved it to Soho?! As breathtakingly beautiful and historically synonymous with LFW Somerset House is, Soho is NOW: it has all of its fingers on every inch of the pulse, its such a fast paced, permanently current a patch of London and the trailer they have created is just so wonderfully gritty, and real, and imaginative.


Considering my new endeavours beginning this month, LFW obviously has more resonance to me than ever before, and as a result of this Victoria has invited me to go along and shoot some street style this Friday - so game. So keep an eye out like I will be this Friday!




(4) LES 2 COQUETTES - When I visited Brick Lane a few weeks back, we wandered into a little shop under some archways near the Backyard Market; it was selling independent, lesser known brands and one brand in particular caught my eye. Long story short, I contacted the lovely girls at Les 2 Coquettes and they have very very kindly sent me out some of their collection to style and post about here on my blog! I'm so very thankful that they have given me this amazing opportunity, so expect to see them featured on my blog very soon - but for the mean time, check their collection out here! >> www.les2coquettes.com/shop <<

So, yeah. 

These next few weeks and months are definitely going to be transitional, and rather preoccupying, but I'll be updating and documenting as I go, so expect plenty of photo diaries!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing - I've finally managed grown my all one length and you're making me want to get it chopped! Good luck at university x
    Emily
    www.thebelljarblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah wow, how lovely of you to comment! So sweet!

    Thank you Emily!

    & DO it! Go for the chop! Its such a wonderful refresh!

    Courtney

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete