Wednesday 14 October 2015

'DO NOTHING CLUB' - THE WANDERLIST X LES 2 COQUETTES






I mentioned a little while back that the lovely ladies at LES 2 COQUETTES very kindly sent me out some of their adorable pieces to feature on my blog, and so here is the first post of many to come!


          

After a long day at Uni drawing live models and learning about lighting, we decided to grab a coffee, join the 'Do Nothing Cluband wind down a little before heading back for an evening class #nerds

The piece featured in this post is their super cute tote - this was the first piece I saw of theirs, it was the piece that grabbed my attention on that sweltering Saturday in Shoreditch: it was the piece that began this very collaboration! 

I totally fell in love with the slogan at first sight; its so nonchalant, careless, and dictates that ever coveted, rebellious adolescent / 'too cool for school' vibe. I can't quite adequately articulate why I love it so much, but I just do.

 Its cute, its playful, and its simplistic.







 




Founded in Italy in 2011, LES 2 COQUETTES are now based in Shoreditch, East London.

“We want to communicate a design philosophy that is inspired by our mood, feelings and friendship.  This is shown through an element of humour. We love to make people smile.
Our message is fresh, clear and simple. Black and white, pastel colors, and original graphics. Signature and funny illustrations are part of our brand’s core style.
Inspiration is taken from elements of our day-to-day lives.
We love to create our designs organically and without too much fuss and planning.”

Find their website here http://www.les2coquettes.com/

And the tote featured in todays post here : http://www.les2coquettes.com/shop/l2c-club-tote-bag

Thanks for reading lovely peeps! 

 I hope you've enjoyed the photos and do keep an eye or two out for more features to come!

Let me know what you think in the comments!


Courtney 

* Side Note : Little shout out to my blue haired angel Miss Victoria Koydl for helping me out with the shoot!
Go check her out!
INSTAGRAM - @victoriakoydl 

No comments:

Post a Comment