Friday 7 August 2015

WANDERLIST WANTS | SHOES

Because, you really can never have enough...





On one of my usual midnight ASOS scouring sessions, I unexpectedly came across an influx of new, totally kick-ass shoes; I was caught utterly unawares and had a rush of lust. So, naturally, I wanted to ramble about all my findings. (...duh.)

- so RAD tho.

1 // New Look Flat Shoes with Zip - £19.99 - As soon as I saw these, I was like - YES. YES, YES, YES, YES, YES - these are just what I need. I have nothing like this. They are just so chic, but still retain a quirk with the zip tailoring. I know if I like something because my mind will instantly start incorporating it into my mental wardrobe and styling outfits, and I could see these being a serious outfit upgrading investment; and for only £19.99?! New Look are so especially good with their shoe pricing, so hopefully they are as beautifully minimalistic and exquisitely dapper in real life as they are online! 

2 // ASOS Darielle Fringed Plimsolls - £25.00 - I totally dig this brogue style, with the fringe - its so utterly repulsive and garish, yet so undeniably intriguing and stylish. I think the pairing of these two styles is bang on - you get a perfect clash: the formality of the fringe and the easygoing nature of the slip on. Once again, I saw these and outfits were flying around my head. Its one of those shoes that will add such an understated cool to any simple outfit; it feels ahead of the curve and that's the appeal.

3 // ASOS Angelic Touch Chelsea Leather Ankle Boots - £60.00 - So. Frickin'. COOL. I love these, I really do. They're masculine, and ballsy, and I think my main point of infatuation stems from the fact that they look like they've just come fresh out of a Balenciaga shoe box. They're super reminiscent of THOSE Balenciaga boots, but minus all the buckles and ankle revelations (well kinky). They come in black aswell but Navy is my absolute fave right now, I could sell it to you all day long: they look so well made, and are a perfectly structured, solid boot that will see you deep into the realms of winter. I get major Kendall vibes when I look at these, so - top marks ASOS. 

4 // Vans Era White Perforated Lace Up Trainers - £50.00 - Sports luxe dreams right hurrrr. Not much to say really, you can't go wrong with a pair of Vans, and these white ones will offer more than just cleanliness and simplicity. 


5 // New Balance 996 Lime Nubuck Trainers - £90.00 - I thought about these a lot whilst I was in bed last night. (...thats what she said.) I didn't predict that they would be running (..eh...ehhhhh) through my mind as much as they did, but I couldn't stop invisioning how amazing they would look with ANYTHING. Dresses, jumpsuits, jeans and a tee, a shirt - ANYTHING. Plus, Chartreuse is another one of my favourite colours; its so revitalising and outlandish. Its actually quite a grotesque colour, its so gawdy and garish - but its those very qualities that make the colour so incorporable. I mean, £90.00 is a hefty price tag, so I'll be thinking on that one, but I simply cannot deny my lustful attraction. 

6 // Nike Internationalist White Grey Trainers - £92.00 - I was eyeing up the White ones of these, and very nearly got them with my Birthday funds - but tried them on in store and they fitted so oddly! For some reason, I don't know whether its the picture, but these look rather slender and tapered. I love the softness of the grey, and how crisp and fresh it looks. Again, these would go with anything and everything and look gorgeously minimalist. I love it when you see trainers like this paired with suits or full midi skirts, therefore playing with androgyny and formality. 

What are your favourites? 

Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I want them all! I love that first New Look pair with the zip - for some reason I just LOVE New Look shoes?! I seem to get all of mine from there! Plus them £60 Asos Chelsea boots are to die for!

    Robyn xo
    www.phasesofrobyn.com

    ReplyDelete