Thursday 6 August 2015

04 / 08 / 15 - 'LDN, ALONE' - PHOTO DIARY

Sometimes you need to utilise the fact that your only half an hour away from London...




Independence is a privilege.

Sometimes I forget that I'm an adult, and that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, when it suits me.

Make use of the time in which one only has to care for oneself.
















So go out, on your own - wander, roam, see. 

Grab a coffee or a juice, go to a bakery, buy something that makes you feel good.

 Take a day and give yourself some time. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great day!! I love the top with the alien on it! I used to go out by myself and do things all the time - just sit in a cafe and people watch etc. But since my anxiety has been so bad, I feel so embarrassed to do things on my own. I always think people are going to judge me :( x

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete