Tuesday 21 July 2015

JULY WEEKENDER | #OOTD - STRIPES | SHIRTS

A part of London synonymous with walls plentifully bestrewn with vibrant street art;

- and we choose a grey one. 


Are you stripes, or shirts?






STRIPES


SUNGLASSES : Urban Outfitters
DRESS: Missguided
TRAINERS : Vans
BAG : Vivienne Westwood
BACKPACK : Primark


SHIRTS


DRESS : ASOS (Petite)
BAG : COS
SANDALS : Office




Couldn't leave without a little street art appearance, right?

@hollymoore_3


WATCH : Marc Jacobs

*Fun fact; we hadn't even been chatting for very long, but without knowing, Holly went and bought the exact same watch as me - and it was at that moment...we knew.



It was so nice to take some really nice outfit photos for my blog, it feels like its been so long! The dress I'm wearing actually came on the Friday morning before I left so - total lifesaver! I can tell this is going to be such a reliable, easygoing staple in my wardrobe - and omg - it has pockets - I didn't even know until I slipped my hands down by my side! I ran out to the landing and exclaimed to my rather unperturbed mother - 'Its got pockets Mum! The dress has got pockets!' - as if I'd won an oscar. Its also a really weighty, quality material: so thank you Missguided, for supplying me with a perfect essential for £20!

Hope you've enjoyed this post! 

Let me know what you think!

...stripes or shirts?

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are beautiful outfits, I absolutely love the striped dress however they always are so unflattering on me! x
    http://onthehs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweets! Its so comfy, such a staple!

      I have wide hips so shift dresses are my safe, go-to dress shape! I have such an infatuation with stripes, if I'm not careful its all my wardobe will consist of soon! ;)

      Thank you for taking the time to comment lovely lady!

      Courtney x

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love both of these outfits, but I think the stripes win for me! & that watch is absolutely incredible xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you doll! Stripes are my one true love <3

      Isn't it just? Its such a simple piece, always looks so minimalistic but classy. Love!

      Thank you for commenting you sweetheart!

      Courtney x

      Delete