Wednesday 22 July 2015

THE BLOGGERS LOVE HUB - Food and Drink Festival

Generous isn't even the word. 


My arms have never hurt from carrying food - but, as often said; there's a first time for everything.



This is the image of a very delighted Courtney, carrying more food than she'd ever imagined.

I can't even explain how shocked I was, and how lucky I felt, with regards to the incredulous munificence of all the brands at this event held by The Bloggers Love Hub near Chancery Lane. I had no way near expected even a quarter of what I received, and was left floating off on a cloud of foodie euphoria, All the representatives were so charismatic and welcoming, and so very passionate - a quality of which really engages me. People who are passionate about their food, talking to people who are passionate about all food; it was a truly amazing event, and I cannot wait to feature some of the brands here on my blog. I already have tonnes of ideas for posts, so much so that I was up until half 3 in the morning thinking about them all! 

- talk about 'food for thought.'


A little overview of everything...



Keep an eye out for upcoming posts featuring the charming brands from the event!

Let me know if you went and what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment