Tuesday 21 July 2015

JULY WEEKENDER - OVERVIEW

I don't even know where to begin. 


I have had one of the best weekends ever.


Chock full of food, friends and uncomfortably loud cackles, its been amazing, and I took great enjoyment in documenting the entire thing! So before I get all overwhelmed in trying to decipher what to post next, I'll run you through a brief overview of my weekend and what's coming up;

FRI : Holly and I went into Shoreditch, took some outfit photos, mooched around Spitalfields and checked out Street Feast's 'Dinerama' - just a few minutes walk from the station.

SAT : We stayed over at Mimi's flat, went out for brunch, hit up Westfield and then Mimi and I went back into Shoreditch in the evening to meet some of our old friends.

MON : Went to the Bloggers Love Hub - Food and Drink Festival in Chancery Lane and had an absolute blast!

I also filmed most of the weekend, and am currently a slave to iMovie. I really, really enjoyed filming the days, and after doing it this weekend I think its something I'll be incorporating on here more often, so watch this space - quite literally. 





So expect lots of clothes, a heck of a lot of food, and more photos than you can shake a selfie stick at!

Hope y'all enjoy!

What did you get up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment