Friday 10 July 2015

HELLO HEALTH

Fitness has never been so fashionable. 




Its funny to think there was a time when no one really cared, you know, when people were still so unaware and unconcerned about the dietary choices they were making, or the lack of exercise they were doing and the repercussions it could have on their quality of life.



Right now, a healthy lifestyle is the coveted beneficial accessory; so many more people are after one than ever before and it seems as though everyone and anyone knows something about living one - whether its a simple as just being aware of the existence of coconut oil, or knowing the ins and outs of macronutrients.

I'm one of these people.



I'm not overweight, I don't have health issues that are a direct result of an extremely poor diet or lack of exercise, but I am aware, and I have been aware for the past year and a half. I'm aware of the amount of exercise I do, I'm aware of what I put into my body and the affects, and I am aware that the earlier I make these changes, the better chance I have of seeing them through with longevity and perseverance.

A healthy lifestyle, and obtaining one and maintaining its upkeep is a continual interest of mine, its something I find I can never know enough about; there's always a new recipe to read, or a new workout to mentally absorb.



SO - I've decided to do a mini series. I'm going to break down my self-manufactured, amalgamative approach to exercise, diet, and share with you my little toolbox of inspiration for when I'm feeling all 'bleh' and 'meh' and 'NO PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO ANOTHER PISTOL SQUAT I THINK I CAN HEAR MY QUADRICEPS CRYING.'

Watch this space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment