Sunday 26 July 2015

WANDERLIST WANTS | JULY

Is it bad that I'm already thinking about what I want for Christmas? 




This past week, I've had an uncontrollable, irrational rush of shopping fantasies and lustful daydreams for a vast array of goodies, so strong infact, I will probably end up doing more than just this one post. 

The shoppin' desires be all kinds of real up in my head.



1 // Skagen Anita Steel Mesh Watch - £145 - When in Stratford City Westfield last weekend, Holly and I wandered into Skagen - fully aware that it was a brand of Scandinavian origin, and fully aware of our infatuation with all things Scandi . And, well, I mean, it was - it was a shop of wonders. Full of minimal jewellery and buttery soft leather, we really were in some kind of celestial dreamland. I saw this through the glass and googled the price as soon as I got home! Its such a beautiful, dainty, minimal piece, which still retains an element of toughened androgyny due to the mesh strap. I am a smitten kitten - and if I can refrain from splurging, its  definitely going straight to the top of my christmas list! 

2 // Bad Kids Vegan Leather Backpack - £43.84 - My love for the vegan leather brand Matt and Natt has never flailed since my fingers first felt that buttery soft (...can you tell I have a 'thing' about buttery softness?!) Peltola backpack back in May, but it now seems as if it is completely sold out! So, in the meantime, whilst deciding whether to part with a hundred odd quid, I have been searching for other vegan leather alternatives - and here we arrive at Nasty Gal! I never really go on there, but after finding this they've nabbed my intrigue; I love the pebbled detailing on the leather, and the fact that its so overtly boyish and robust. And for under £50! Major props!

3 // Stradivarius Striped Top - £5.99 - I have the biggest shoppers regret not getting this last Saturday when I was with the girls; I am deadly serious when I say that there hasn't been a day I haven't thought about it since then. Mimi bought this on the day, and I thought nothing of it - UNTIL, I wore it later that evening and then the obsessive desire sparked. I have been checking stock levels everyday, and am hoping to go to Stratford super soon before they disappear! Its just an effortless staple - and you really cannot have enough of those, especially at this price!

4 // H&M Gold Pineapple Keyring - £2.99 - I know this is a little bit of an odd one, but I had a vision of it on the black backpack...d'ya feel me now? I noticed last week that H&M have actually brought out a little selection of super cute 'leather look' keyrings - they had a heart, and a teddy from what I saw. I mean, considering Pineapple is like, the Olivia Palermo of the fruit world right now - it sounds so silly, but even fruits go in and out of trend - you really couldn't go wrong with having a gold one dangling from your bag; representin' the most radical fruit in the bowl! 

What are y'all after?

Let me know in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. i LOVE that backpack!! And it is appropriate to think of christmas 365 days of the year! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so gorgeous isn't it! So so cool.

      And yes, I'd hope I wouldn't be the only one! Its my favourite time of the year! :)

      Thank you for leaving a comment Abi! You doll!

      Courtney x

      Delete
  2. Love that backpack, I'm already created lists too. Christmas isn't THAT far away :-)

    laurieelle.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The backpack is such a winner fo'sho - loves it!

      I'm the same, any excuse to do a list ;) And no it isn't actually! Something like, 17 Fridays away - its quite scary...but so exciting. Tehehehe.

      Thank you for commenting sweets!

      Courtney x

      Delete
  3. I love the striped top <3 I cant wait for Christmas either aha xo
    Loveyournailsxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've ordered it! Hehe! I couldn't wait any longer - the fear of not having it was too strong!

      I'm with you on that one sistah! #chrimboluv

      Thank you for commenting dahhhling!

      Courtney x

      Delete