Tuesday 18 August 2015

LITTLE THINGS


This month, I purposefully decided that I would treat myself.



I decided I would get what I wanted.


1 \\ 'How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are' - (£11.89) \\  I've wanted this since Christmas. It was plastered all over instagram coming into the new year and I have wanted it ever since. Its a beautiful, digestible, easy-read and simply having it perched on my desk makes me feel more stylish. C'est chic.


2 \\ 'You got this' - typographic print (via: Etsy) \\ I have been stalking motivational typographic prints ever since I found out that Etsy even existed. So, finally, I decided to get one, and I love it. Its so simple, clean and fresh, and I cannot wait to get some more. (Watch this space...)


3 \\ Blue and Yellow Bowl - TKMAXX - £3.99 \\ This was an aesthetically charged, love at first sight, impulsive buy. It reminded me so much of something you'd see in Anthropologie, so obviously I was instantly smiten. I love this shade of bright royal blue, and with the inclusion of yellow (my happy colour) I had to have it. It adds an accent of mouthwatering colour to my white room, and also makes your yoghurt and blueberries look even prettier. It also fills a void considering the infrequency of my trips to Anthro - keeps me going, y'know?




4 \\ Estella Bartlett Silver Plated Dream Big Necklace - (via: ASOS) £10 \\ After the triumphant success of my new year Estella Bartlett purchase, it is safe to say I am now a committed customer. Affordable, dainty, silver plated necklaces are exactly what this brand delivers and its why I know I will be buying from these guys again and again. I wanted to get a new necklace to signify the new chapter of my life beginning this September - and after a few being out of stock, this is one I chose! It so sweet and so subtle.

5 \\ ASOS Hexagon 12mm Silver Plated Hoops - £10 \\ These had been perched on my saved list for a little while, and I'd been lured in by their minimalistic, wouldn't-look-out-of-place-in-COS vibes many a time. And so, on the 4567th time of looking at them, I swiftly and impulsively added them to my basket and I'm chuffed that I did. They are perfect. They fill admirers with envy - and that's when you know: gal did good.


You don't have to spend mountainous amounts, or do something lavish to treat yourself.

Keep yourself ticking over, appreciate the litle things.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bowl! I can think of a zillion ways in which I would use it. It's absolutely stunning!
    x
    Aria | Girl in a Whimsical Land

    ReplyDelete