Wednesday 29 July 2015

PAYDAY WANDERLISTIN' | JULY

Oh gosh. I just. I just want all the stuff and all the things.



I'm feeling spendy - but my bank account isn't...until payday that is.




1 // Benefit 'They're Real' - Beyond Brown - £19.50 - My mascara has run dry. I have a few on the go, but for the past 2 months I've been wearing nothing but brown mascara; and I like it that way. I can now, whole heartedly say - I've converted. I've found that black mascara sticks around, uninvited, under your eyes, even after you've removed it. I have been eyeing up 'Roller Lash' for the longest time (pardon the pun) and to be fair, its probably still on the cards - but the fact that this now comes in brown has really thrown a spanner in the works. Woe is me.

2 // Estella Bartlett - Horseshoe Necklace - I wear my much adored 'Lucky' necklace all the time. I bought it as a little present to myself at the very beginning of this year, and I really do cherish it. The necklaces are silver plated, which is something I always look for in jewellery now - I've had enough of discolouration okay! There are so many beautiful necklaces to choose from, and I know I will be buying them for years to come - they're perfect, they're exactly what I'm looking for. So, keeping with my 'luck' theme, I want to buy this horseshoe as a little present pour moi before I start Uni...shame its bloody sold out everywhere. *cries because she's been looking at it for 4 months continually* Fingers crossed it comes back into stock before I start! 

3 // 'How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are' - £11.89 - This book has been in my sights since christmas time, and I'm STILL pining for it, and now - I've simply had enough. A day or two ago I wanted a little break away from the laptop before I went to bed, I wanted to read a little and there was a void - a void that needs to be filled by this little gem. So, as soon as payday arrives - and man is that taking its sweet time - this will be going straight into my amazon basket, and straight into my hands to be perched perfectly on my shelf till that void needs filling.

4 // Not Only Polka Dots Notebook - £4.50 - I have been looking at this shop on Etsy for a little while now, and I just love the patterns! They are so bright and happy and hella' adorable. I want a ringbound notebook which is available, but I know I'm gonna have a hard time picking what design. Bananas, cocktails, watermelons, tea and biscuits, its so hard - but this cute cactus design is luring me in more and more...

5 // Spell and Tell - 'Never Give Up' - £4.79 - I wouldn't be able to even hazard a remotely accurate guess at how many hours I have spent scrolling through typographic prints on Etsy - they are so aesthetically addictive! When I first started looking however long ago, these downloadable, printable and more affordable options weren't around, so now I'm mega chuffed. I have been wanting one for my room for so long now, and for this price I know I'll be buying more when I fancy a change! I really like this one; its simple, its punchy, it cuts to the chase - there are just so many beautiful ones to choose from! Ahhhhhhhhh.

6 // Anthropologie Attingham Teacup - £12 - Anthropologie enlivens my soul. I'm going to now actively refrain from simply rambling about that shop at this present moment and save it for another post. I have mentioned this teacup before, and now the infatuation is just getting out of hand. I copped a feel of it - again - when I visited the store near Spitalfields, but didn't buy it. I've got Holly smitten with it now, and we're both still swooning over it. The one way I can tell if I definitely want something, is if I see someone else with it. With every instagram post I see of it, my heart weeps a little more, and then when I was watching the gorgeous Beauty Crush's vlogs earlier this week, I saw she had it and my there was an outcry from my soul. Now I know - I need it. (Along with 400 other mugs and home-ware and books and bowls from that bewitching shop.)

What are y'all wishing for this payday?

I'd love to hear!

6 comments:

  1. I love the notebook - so cute!
    I wish I could afford Benefit mascara, I've heard it's really good...

    Jenna
    | princessparasox.wordpress.com | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just the cutest?! #cactusluvin
    Well, I've wanted it for so long, and I know its gonna be worth the little splurge - you've just gotta take the plunge sometimes I guess!

    Thanks for leaving a comment lovely!

    Courtney x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cup is super cute!

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know they even did a brown Benefit mascara, definitely need to check that out!! Absolutely love the look of that tea cup though, so different! x

    www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete