Thursday 15 October 2015

F Y I : AN UPDATE






oh, HAI.


- so, basically...


and then...


with a bit of...


oh and not to mention...


Got it? 


Ok.

Bye!

- JK.


Welcome.

- welcome to my second home -

To be succinct, I've just completed my third week here, and I feel like I could rave (pardon the pun) about this place for hours and hours. My course is all I'd hoped for and more, and I'm so unbelievably happy; my tutors are inspiring, their lectures are motivating, and I'm soaking in so much I could give that fella that lives in a pineapple under the sea a run for his money.

As predicted, the workload is totally time consuming but I'm loving every single second of it, its such an amazing feeling to get up everyday and be excited for the day ahead. It fills me with so much gratitude and I honestly feel so blessed to be doing something that enables me to feel such a way.

When you're doing something you love, its one of the best feelings in the world. 


I hope everyone is doing well! 

If anyone has any questions or would like to know about my course, do let me know! 

Stay safe and don't do drugs.

TTFN!

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment