Saturday 5 September 2015

TEA TIME : TAYLORS STRAWBERRY & VANILLA GREEN TEA

Get out your glow sticks and vizzy vests, because this ones a raver.





I've never taken much notice of Taylor's; I've seen it dotted about here and there in my local supermarkets, and aside from appreciating its beautiful packaging, I hadn't really given it a second thought.

I had run out of Green Tea, so ventured out to retrieve some, and my intentions were to try a different flavour of the Twinings 'Indulgence' range, but as I reached up to take a closer look at what was on offer from Twinings, my eyes were drawn to Taylors, perched just below.

The matte packaging was a joy for the hands and the difference in price was minimal, so after coming to the conclusion that my taste-buds weren't tantalised by the thought of Salted Caramel I gleefully popped this into my basket.


As aforementioned, Green Tea is something I now choose to spend a little more money on. I've tried all the cheaper ones, and after reverting back to the slightly more expensive ones, I realise the difference, and how much more pleasurable they are to drink. This box was £2.29 for 20 teabags, and to be honest this tends to last me around a month - some days I don't have green tea, so £2.29 a month really isn't too bank-breaking; also taking into consideration the health benefits and quality of tea, its totally worth it.

They are individually wrapped and have that wonderful dangly bit of string attached to the bag that makes you feel all grown up.

Don't lie. I know you love it too. 



The tea itself is honestly beautiful. The smell is absolutely delightful; so refreshing, and revitalising. The main thing that stuck out to me, and this is the only way I can describe it right now, but it is so 'light' to drink. As I've said before, I've experienced some really 'heavy' and hard to drink teas, which actually make me feel headachey just thinking about them - and this is the total opposite. Its that attribute of lightness that makes it so very invigorating and a joy to drink.


Go on, get your dangly bit out* and feel like the lady of the manor.

(pun not intended.)

No comments:

Post a Comment