Tuesday 2 June 2015

EXPLORING LDN | SHOREDITCH - #OOTD

I've been paying some serious attention to my style these past few months; experimenting, seeing what works and trying to find a consistency within it. 


Comfort, functionality and versatility are all of key importance to me, and so I've been slowly building up a wardrobe of interchangeable basics and staples and I'm really really happy with how its shaping up. 


I've definitely got my moneys worth out of this mac I bought back in March, it goes with everything, is the ideal finishing touch to most outfits and perfect for the notorious 'in-between' British weather.



Totally unintentional specsavers ad. lols.

This white v-neck t-shirt from H&M is 'the one.' I'm actually getting irrationally worried I won't be able to find it again; it hangs in a really flattering way and is one of those essential staples I've been collating. I find a white t-shirt makes any outfit look effortless and crisp - the pinnacle of adaptability.


I was so happy when we found a COS - it embodies the style I'm smitten with. 


I'm super chuffed with my navy straight leg trousers I got from H&M - (the ones I showed in a previous post) - they fit like a dream, are comfortable, light, and contribute a composed, chic element to an outfit which I'm really diggin'. Its so nice to have another trouser option other than just jeans, they add a formality which jeans never can - they are regimented, but relaxed and I love them. A strong addition to my wardrobe. Plus, I'm totally down with anything navy. 


'The Viv' ,as she's affectionately called, is the queen of my wardrobe. She goes with anything and everything and I'm so thankful for her.


I've always admired an ambiguous and androgynous approach to styling; I find it so aesthetically pleasing, so simplistic and uncomplicated - the coolest of the cool. Its one of my many inspirations that I like to incorporate when it comes to my own style, and something I that I find always looks effective and fresh. 


There's always inspiration to be taken from your future, immaculately dressed boyfriend...

No comments:

Post a Comment