Sunday 3 May 2015

MARKET FOCUS: CAMDEN LOCK

This Saturday coming I have plans to visit;



It shall be a belated birthday day out, and after my long trawls on instagram, its safe to say I'm game. Really game. Game game. Obviously, the broad offerings of food have enticed and excited me, and so I have selected a few of which I am particularly eager to experience...

1) CUPCAKES AND SHHHT!


Check them out here!




I mean, you know. Just. When I saw the image above of the cookies, I got - I got excited guise. Just look at them. Fabulous. I have high hopes for these, with flavours like Peanut Butter and the classic Raspberry and White Chocolate, I am sold. Another appealing feature and selling point is the fact that everything is - as the tiny writing below the sign says; 'Hand made, fair trade, natural, recycled and locally sourced.'

With attention being drawn to the white stuff more than ever before, its always an added bonus to know what your buying is not so artificially flavoured, and its traits like that that really nab my attention - and appetite. 

'It is in our best interests to keep our products as natural as possible, sourcing only the finest ingredients and making sure not to use any artificial colourings or flavourings.'




2) CHIA


Can you spot me? (Insert smerking emoji) Check out their Instagram here!

I literally stumbled across this diamond today on my Sunday morning Instagram mooch and it just got better and better with every picture. First I was enticed by the name, then the fact that its healthy, then the above picture and then - HALLOUMI. I saw a picture of the menu (have a look on the instagram link) saw the words 'Halloumi' and 'Chicken' next to each other and the deal was sealed; the wrap, wrapped. I then went on to read a rather raving review, and stare gormless at more tempting imagery. After what I've seen so far, I'm not sure I could ask for any more. I'm thurr. 

'We're a young company, that puts a big emphasis on music and style as well as food, and we look to incorporate the elements of healthy food, good music and great service in to the experience of our customers.'


4) COOKIES AND SCREAM


http://www.cookiesandscream.com/ - Check them out!


I read about/heard about/came across 'Cookies and Scream' a little while ago actually, because of their ability to produce irresistible goodies that are totally vegan and gluten-free. The skill of making such mouthwatering treats whilst also making them dairy, egg, wheat and gluten free is something I champion and admire. They have an array of delightful delicacies on offer, a few of which you can see pictured above; cinnamon jam donuts, peanut butter brownies, their rather infamous cookies and, more recently pictured, what seems to be some kind of bounty bar. AM I DREAMING. It really is mindblowing to think all these appetizing, seemingly indulgent, treats are low fat, low cholestorol and made with unrefined sugars. Divine. I'm really really really looking forward to this. 

'Established in 2010, Cookies and Scream is a multi-award winning, fully vegan and gluten free bakery in Camden Town, London. Their range of cookies, cakes, brownies, pies and donuts are made from the finest ingredients available.'

Stretchy skinnies at the ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment