Tuesday 19 May 2015

FRESH KIX.

FINALLY.

Finally, finally, finally - I have obtained a new pair of trainers. FINALLY.

My feet are awkward. Sometimes they want to be a 6, sometimes they fancy being a 7, and sometimes they decide to be a 6.5 - so it casts an ever so slightly torturous shadow over my severe enjoyment of picking new trainers.






OLD SKOOL VANS YAH.  

After relentlessly looking at trainers all'day err'day (I'm not complaining) and buying a pair of all white Adidas superstars that subsequently didn't fit, I decided to be tough on myself and whittle down my lust list. I decided on these because, well, because...THEY JUST LOOK SUPER KEWL. But they actually do though. After seeing them all over Pinterest, and continually going all googly-eyed whenever seeing them included in the outfit of some effortlessly stylish Parisian, I made the decision. I can't wait to style them; I've already been thinking of outfits. Something new is always inspiring. As much as I do want another pair of 'trainer trainers' (you know what I mean) these still fill my gaping 'new trainers please' void, and I really really really do love how they look; I'm proper chuffed with'em.

YAY 4 NEW SHOOZE.





No comments:

Post a Comment