Sunday 3 May 2015

STYLE IDEAS

CHILL BOY
Immaculate | Clean | Simple

SHIRT | JOGGERS | TRAINERS
Its this kind of chilled, boyish style that I find really attractive. Comfort is always a key for me and this definitely encompasses that. I love how laid back it is; teaming a striped shirt with the slouch bottoms is a look that I am always envious of. The pairing of the white, grey and pale blue is just so crisp and fresh, perfect for summer; a minimalistic alternative to bright pastels and loud florals.

SLIDERS | VANS

The old skool Vans heighten that boyish quality, and the quilted sliders emphasise an easy going vibe with an injection of luxe. I'm loving cool toned pastels, they look so slick and polished when incorporated into an outfit, or when paired with a more monochromatic palette.

MATT AND NAT | SILVER SHOPPER | CHARTRUESE | DUFFLE

Obviously had to sneak in a backpack from my beloved Matt and Nat in a soft taupe colour, of which would really compliment the outfit's pale palette. The silver shopper would be a really exciting addition to the look; metallics always look lovely against pale colours and enhance the cool tones of the clothes. I'm smitten with anything chartreuse right now, its one of those mouthwatering colours that oozes summer and enlivens the styling; its just so wonderfully garish. For ages I have always favoured tan bags over the classic black. and the seemingly buttery softness of this Duffle drew my attention. I don't think I'm fully convinced when it comes to Duffle bags, I find them a little too impractical, but I shan't write them off completely - never say never! For this outfit though, the style coincides fittingly.

I really love this. Simples.

1 comment:

  1. The chill boy look is a lovely style! I think the taupe bag and yellow fringe are 2 lovely pieces! They would work with so many diff things for a wardrobe!

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete