Wednesday 22 April 2015

UNI ESSENTIALS #1

I'm excited.



Ever since I applied for University, and even more so now I know I am definitely going, I have been compiling a list of items that I want to collate before I start. It's well fun. 

1) BACKPACK 

Since I will without a doubt be carrying work and a laptop around with me, a comfortable, good quality backpack is essential, and is one of the things I'm looking forward to getting the most. I have been wanting one for a while truth be told, for when I go on days out, because its just so easy and fuss free - I know, I know, how can a bag be fuss-free? I DON'T KNOW OKAY I KNOW WHAT I MEAN. As a matter of fact though, its not actually fuss free - in fact its the complete opposite, having to continually take your bag off your bag to get your purse out and what not, i think that's been a deterrent, and why I haven't already got one.
Oh Courtney, you are such a rational, contradictory creation.

There is a backpack/brand that I literally have not stopped thinking about since I laid my hands on its/their buttery softness on the Saturday before last...

OH FFS. 

The Oxford Street Topshop cruelly introduced me to this beautiful creature, and the brand itself. This design comes in this dreamy grey toned blue, a classic black, a nudey, lilac-y pink, and a bright orangey red (not my cuppa) and they were just so beautiful and buttery and amazing and beautiful.

PELTOLA - LOOM COLLECTION; £115
Matt and Nat have many other designs, not only for backpacks but just bags in general, and are a vegan brand, which I find to be a really appealing feature. I like this design because of the square shaping and feel it would encase a laptop comfortably, but I still want to assess their other designs. Although its gotten to the point now, where I feel dissatisfied with any other backpack I look at.

WHY TOPSHOP WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE.

2) SNEAKZ

Any excuse to 'have to have' a new pair of trainers is FINE BY ME. But this time though, there actually is a valid reason/excuse so its good, its okay. I will be walking to the station so feel there is a burning need/want/desire to have a danggg comfortable pair of trainers to pound dem pavements in - can you notice a reoccuring theme of comfort here? 


No, vans are not the most comfortable trainers in comparison to others on the list, BUT I have been looking at them for an age anyway and thought I would add them in - jus'coz. As you can see they will almost definitely be black or white, more leaning towards black I think. I want to have a white pair for the summer, so if that all goes to plan I will end up having both. YAY SHOES. 

These are the main two 'splurge' items that I want, but of course I have many other silly little things I want to get in preparation, and many outfit ideas!

I will be sharing it ALL.
(Except like, knickers and bras. Like, I won't need to share those.)





No comments:

Post a Comment