Friday 24 April 2015

B'DAY PLANS 2015

 I shall be transforming into a 22 year old on the 6th of May (The Sims style, you know, where they spin and there is sparkly things and that funny noise of accomplishment and then a baby is suddenly 4 years old) and so have been lightly scouring the interwebz for outfits and places to go.

I have been thinking for a few days about what I actually want to do, because I know I don't want to be indoors - I find the thought of that really quite saddening. So, my current thoughts are to go out for my favourite meal of the day...BREAKFAST. 

I'm not much of 'go-out-and-get-smashed-on-my-birthday' type of gal, so this is a fitting and equally as exciting ideal for me! As much as I like to go and find different places in London, I think I'll stick nearby-ish in terms of where to go and am now pretty certain I have decided where it will be...



After seeing about a BAJILLION instagram posts about this place, it was about time I found a reason to go there - not that you even need one, eating is a basic human need. Conveniently, they are opening a brand new restaurant in Canary wharf 5 days before my birthday, which is relatively near to me - #TOTALWIN. It's all coming together! Lets just hope I can actually nab a table! 





Who says you cant dress up for breakfast? 
Audrey Hepburn bloody did.

Shirt dresses have been a focal point of interest for me for a little while now, I love their effortless nature and versatility. A shirt dress is the perfect compromise for this kind of outing, it really is the ultimate smart/casual combo. I know that one of them isn't a shirt dress, but, to be frank, I just really liked it and most importantly it was giving me major visions of fabulousness. All of these picks are so wearable,outfit-inspiring and actually would be really useful and, as aforementioned, versatile, additions to my wardrobe. They could easily all be worn with some immaculate white trainers, a backpack and big sunnies for a super cool day look. 





 Here's hoping the I am also laden with gifts of continual sunshine!



No comments:

Post a Comment