Wednesday 22 April 2015

SPEX

I recently (FINALLY) , after much deliberation, got a new pair of glasses - and I am super chuffed with them. They are exactly what I wanted, so I'm really really happy. I'd had my old glasses for a verrrrrrry long time, and it was getting to the point where they angered me, I didn't like putting them on my face, and wanted to aggressively burn them at all times.



 These frames are by Wildfox and although I could never justify spending money on their totally 'LA cool' clothing, I can most definitely justify this.



They are a very dark brown tortoiseshell, a change from my previous black frames. The frames themselves are actually very thick, and really protrude.



They're big and I love them. I wanted something more oversized than what I had before, and a little rounder so these really were the perfect choice!



 These new frames have given me a little baby self esteem boost, which is always a welcome added bonus - it helps to feel good in something you place on your face everyday!




The all important obligatory selfies. OBVZ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment