Sunday 19 April 2015

TO GO #1

List making seems to be rife in this day and age, and I, for one, am a great lover of a good list or 4000. I am forever making them in my phone, head, and on paper, and so I want to start doing some on here too - and then documenting my successes in completing them/checking them off.

There are many, many, many, many, many places I want to go. So, I'll start off small shall I?

Inspired by my recent trip to Monmouth Coffee Company I want to go to...

THESE COFFEE JOINTZ IN LDN;

1) Tap Coffee - Wardour Street 








































Stumbled across this place on instagram yesterday, and thought it looked really quaint and authentic. I particularly love the understated and super minimalistic aesthetic. 

'We think that people enjoy what we do because we enjoy what we do. If the intention is to make something great every time, the limits of what is achievable tend to disappear.'


2) Milk Bar - Soho 


Well-reviewed, this little place looks promising - plus, for whatever reason, I'm drawn to the name; I love it, so simple and sweet.

'We offer some of the best all-day breakfasts around, healthy lunches and naughty antipodean cafe treats and not forgetting out expertly prepared and delicious speciality coffees and teas.'

- I'm sorry, did someone mention food?

3) Kaffeine - Fitztrovia


Another instagram discovery from a while back, and once again, I'm head over heels for the aesthetics. I think I have a 'type' when it comes to coffee shops I find alluring. Kaffeine also serves up breakfast, lunch and indulgent temptations - ding ding dingggggg.

'At Kaffeine we have taken a lot of time and effort to perfect our coffee in order to provide you with the perfect cup, each and every time.'

So there we go.

There are roughly, I would say, probably, about, maybe around a bajillion coffee shops in London, so I'll stick to these 3 for now - anymore and fufilling this list would take 20 years longer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment