Monday 22 September 2014

KHAKI TEAL I DIE.

Its September. The sun is still rearing its head - BUT. Its mother feckin' autumn. Yes.

Gimme those berry shades that come around every year, yes, BUT - I am developing an evergrowing infatuation with khaki, and teal (ever since I purchased OPI's 'Ski Teal We Drop' to be precise.) So beautiful, and exciting. Khaki looks phenomenal on olive skin tones, and paired with a golden tan looks radiant and luminescent. Teal works better on us pale snow white folk; the deep darkness of the shade brings out a fresh, crisp tone to the skin, as opposed to the 'on deaths door grey' look. But I WILL somehow be working both of these colours into my wardrobe somehow.
All about dem TXTURES. Holla at your boy JT - this is bringing sexy back.

I've come to realise, and I don't know why its taken me so long. that its probably wiser to buy more clothing in winter, considering its colder here more often than not. In summer, you get all caught up in the gorgeous offerings that are pumped into the high street stores, that you dont realise your riding that sunshine high and you've just spent 60 quid on a dress that you'l only be able to wear 3-4 months of the year. So, although I do buy summer appropriate clothing and still get excited by it, I have decided that splurging out on clothes I'm going to wear for a limited time is something I shall be reigning in on. PLUS, its that ole vicious circle of when its autumn/winter you want it to be sunny and when its near the end of summer you just wanna whip out your fur and maroon lips. Its a bitch.
- But I will say, from what I've seen, this seasons styles are looking absolutely delectable, and dare I say...a little sexier than usual? I don't know.

Maybe I'm just turned on by snakeskin print boots and roll necks, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment