Wednesday 27 August 2014

Werk Bitch #1

I have a confession.

I'm beginning to fall in love with all this healthy lifestyle malarkey.

(at the gym, in the newly refurbished section - where no-one else seems to go! can't beat having a whole floor all to yourself!)

Since I'm on a 'journey' (oh dear) and am really enjoying learning everything I'm learning about living a healthier, more active lifestyle, I'ma start documenting what I do at the gym. I also want to talk about what I eat before and after the gym and during the day, and just talk about my progress and how I feel I am benefitting from it all!

Par exemple, yesterday I had one of the, I'm trying to find an accurate adjective here, most...productive? mmm, feel-good? - we'll stick with that - days at the gym. I found a new workout plan/program/set/idea couple of days ago on womens health which centres around using a kettlebell. I think that it is uber mega important, or I have learned it is important to freshen up your routine everyone once in a while, because I can feel when I'm starting to get bored because my routine is getting stale and simply isn't exciting me anymore.


 With the routine I've just started, I also add in some exercises focusing on my abs - everyone wants dem #abslikeslabs - using the kettlebell, and it feels great to actually 'feel the burn' because then you know you're actually doing it right!

I'll leave it here for now, but this type of post will be popping up on the regz; I really am looking forward to making this a regular feature! Prepare for some sealthy - (healthy + selfie) spam.

peace out, a-town. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment