Saturday 27 September 2014

The Lust.

As I sit here, at half ten on a saturday night, eating one of a...few chocolate digestives - I haven't had them in ages ok - and sipping on my tongue scorching peppermint tea, whilst searching for someone to tell me how to get brows like Kylie Jenner on'tinternet, I feel it is appropriate to unload on you all of the coats I have been shamelessly dribbling at as of late.

Strong imagery created there, I know - you're welcome. 


(First off, can we just appreciate how totally babeliciously smokin this new MG model is - holy cow! No kidding, I want everything and anything this girl models on the website. #babein' )

1) So yeah, this is the Celine Curly Wool Coat from Missguided . Its so beautiful. So feminine - tres jolie. Really 'mod' too. I only stumbled across this today actually, and I really do love it. Like a pink Bichon Frise - if they were a thing, french bulldogs would so be slung aside as the most fashionable pooch fo'sho. 

Only thing is, I'm almost 100% this would be an absolute bastard to keep pristine. And the rational part of my brain is thinking about it getting all grubby and going a funny pinky-grey colour.

BUT - it would be suchhhhhh a gorgeous statement coat.



(Same goes for this model from ASOS - she's ma fave gal.)

2) Introducing the sensibly titled, ASOS Mac with Zip Detail - this is always low stock, or out of stock in most sizes, which means one thing, and one thing only - its well nice and that.

It moves so elegantly on the catwalk video on the site, and looks so effortlessly cool - and come on - who the feck doesn't want to look effortlessly cool?! It would look great paired with both mega casual and dressed up outfits, and, although it is questionable just how much warmth it would provide, it is nonetheless a gorgeous, gorgeous coat. Its been a contender for a while...




3) THE DUSTER. Who on this earth doesn't want a duster right now? Like, seriasssly. Major props to super-babe Kylie frickin Jenner for rockin' one of these babies like a million years ago - thus solidifying her position as 'hottest thing in the world right now; like probably hotter than Sharm el Sheik in mid-august, or Dave Franco topless. Hot, hot.'

Like this Molly Duster Coat from Boohoo, I think these too fall into the 'effortless cool' category, and I know you don't have to look much further than the end of your nose to find one. I wouldn't necessarily say this would be the ultimate winter coat, but hey, who needs to care about frostbite when you're looking like you've just emerged from FROW at burbs, right? Dusters give an outfit a complete style upgrade. Wham bam thank you m'am. Werk it, werk it - YES.




Catch y'all on the flip side. 

- Wherever that is. 

(Does using that phrase make me sound cool and trendy?)
About as cool as using the word trendy I would imagine, Courtney. 

Turrah luvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment