Wednesday 29 October 2014

Come get it bae. I've got them bae.

FINALLY.

I have them, they're mine; I caved. 


These are the ASOS Ridley jeans in Washed Black, and I love them. The only bone picker is that they are rather long, as in, they only came in a 32 length wise, which means they aren't an ankle grazer and more of an ankle concealer - BUT it can obviously be rolled up so thats no BD. Aside from that, they fit like a glove, just like my other Ridleys, and are a really comfortable, breathable material - none of that tight restricting malarkey. What pushed me over the edge was that these particular ones were on sale. I'd stalked them for a little bit, and nearly bought them a few times, then they went out of stock, then I got sad, then they came back in to stock, then I impulsively shoved them in the basket, then I got happy. Then they lived happily ever after, in my wardrobe. So yes, its a beautiful love affair, and I will say, as I anticipated, they make everything look better. They're an outfit upgrading item. 



I styled them with an oversized denim shirt and burgundy faux fur gillet and my black and white boots from Bank I got for christmas last year - they are so ruddy comfortable, loves em. Then for jewellery, I was wearing my usual dainty silver layers with the addtion of my silver band choker that I got from H&M earlier this month. The choker is such a simple piece, but again, makes anything you wear it with look better, I have no idea why, but it just does ok - I'm so so so happy with it. 

I would say this outfit is a little inspired - I'm absolutely gushing over the scandi look (mainly due to finding ASOS Stylist Isabella's pinterest - oh my lawd.) the overall clean and polished feel of it, and the simple black, grey and white palette. Now, saying that, I know this outfit looks 'colourful' in comparison to what I've just described - but I was more drawing inspiration from the simplicity of the scandi look. 

I always try my hardest to look effortless. 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment