Thursday 30 October 2014

Major Inspo-vasion.

The majority, if not all, of these photos are from two ASOS Stylists Pinterest pages - Isabella and Megan. I'm gushin' and a'crushin big time. 


I am totally diggin' all black recently. It just looks so...chic (I don't enjoy that word but can't think of one more appropriate). Especially loving how this look has a masculine feel too; I've always had a thing about dressing a little masculine - sort of like, dressing like your perfect boyfriend, you know? I've always been interested, and drawn towards the 'pretty tomboy' style - dressing like a boy, but looking ultra feminine up top; hair, mek-up etc. Its just such a sexy, uncomplicated look. 





Its really is just such a gorgeous, polished style. 
I'm definitely more drawn towards quality staple pieces nowadays, seeking out more black, grey and white. I'm really enjoying browsing through pictures of this look, and piecing together what I have in my wardrobe accordingly. I think I'll do some scandi inspired outfit posts v.soon, working with what I have - so watch this space ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment